Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Adelaide and suburbs
A+ Building Inspections provide Adelaide and Adelaide suburbs homebuyers with professional and timely pre-purchase house inspections. Their pre-purchase reports are both comprehensive and detailed, and written in plain English.
As a registered and fully qualified building practitioner, A+ Building Inspections has the necessary skills and knowledge to provide you with all the information needed to make an informed decision. Our reports can be E-mailed to you on the same day of inspection, and we only need 24 hours' notice to make your booking.
- Our Pre-purchase inspections are fully compliant with "Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007, Inspection of Buildings- Part 1: Pre-purchase inspections- Residential Buildings".
- Qualification and experience AS 4349.1 sect 2.1 "The Inspector shall provide details of qualifications and experience prior to beginning the inspection".
- We encourage clients to meet the inspector at the end of inspection for a briefing, prior to the issue of the report.
- Our costs are both competitive and affordable.
- Requirement for Inspection Agreement, AS 4349.1 - 2007, requires an inspection agreement is entered into between the inspector and client prior to the conduct of the inspection.
Our Pre-purchase Inspections have saved many clients from making unnecessary and costly mistakes when buying, building or maintaining a property. Our inspections empower clients when negotiating over the sale price of a property. A small cost for peace of mind.
We cover all areas surrounding Adelaide but specialise in the Adelaide southern suburbs, including but not limited to:
Aberfoyle Park, Woodcroft, Reynella, Lonsdale, Noarlunga, Christies Beach, Hackham, McLaren Vale, Willunga, Onkaparinga, Kangarilla, Clarendon, Seaford.
Being located in the Mclaren Vale/Willunga region makes for quick access to all southern suburbs.